ADAFRUIT TRINKET 3.3V MCU Development Board 1500
Lagt till varukorgen
- Tillv. art.nr:
- Tillverkare / varumärke:
- ADAFRUIT INDUSTRIES
|1 - 4||62,83 kr|
|5 - 9||60,95 kr|
|10 +||59,73 kr|
Adafruit Trinket Mini Microcontrollers
The Adafruit Trinket development board is now in its second iteration with even more power packed into a board roughly the size of a postage stamp. (measures 27 x 15 x 4 mm) The Trinket development kits feature the Atmel ATtiny85 processor with 8K of flash and 5 I/O pins. There is a USB bootloader so you can plug it into any computer and reprogram just like an Arduino.
This development board is cost effective and provides easy and simple access to the ATtiny85 processor for development and programming.
You cannot stack an Arduino shield on it but for many simple, small, portable or wearable projects, the Trinket could be the perfect platform.
Whats on board?
- Dimensions: 27 x 15 x 4 mm
- ATtiny85 on-board, 8K of flash, 512 bytes of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM
- Internal oscillator runs at 8 MHz, but can be doubled in software for 16 MHz (only with 5 V version)
- USB bootloader with LED indicator
- Micro-USB jack for power and/or USB uploading
- Roughly 5.25K bytes available for use (2.75K taken for the bootloader)
- On-board 3.3 V or 5.0 V power regulator with 150 mA output capability and ultra-low dropout. Up to 16 V input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
- On-board green power LED and red pin #1 LED
- Reset button for entering the bootloader or restarting the program
- 5 GPIO pins - 2 shared with the USB interface. The 3 independent I/O pins have 1 analogue input and 2 PWM output as well. The 2 shared I/O pins have 2 more analogue inputs and one more PWM output.
- Hardware I2C / SPI capability for breakout & sensor interfacing.
- Works with many basic Arduino libraries including Adafruit Neopixel
- 2 mounting holes
The Trinket kits are available in two versions:
- Adafruit Trinket 3.3 V (8 MHz) (RS 124-5509)
- Adafruit Trinket 5 V (8 MHz or 16 MHz) (RS 124-5506)
Both versions work the same, but have different operating logic voltages. We recommend that you use the 3V version with sensors or when powering it with LiPo batteries.
The Adafruit Pro Trinkets are also available in our range:
Adafruit Pro Trinket 3.3V (RS 1245511)
Adafruit Pro Trinket 5V ( RS 1245507)
You can program the Trinket using the Arduino IDE but it is not a fully 100% Arduino compatible.
Adafruit Trinket Microcontrollers (MCU)
|Kit Name||TRINKET 3.3V|
|Processor Part Number||ATtiny85|