Se alla Hole Saws & Core Drill Bits
99 I lager för avsändande samma dag
Pris (ex. moms) Each
|1 +||615,84 kr|
- Tillverkare / varumärke:
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
Lagstiftning och ursprungsland
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO 16 to 51 mm 9 piece Hole Saw Set
This 9 piece hole saw set from RS PRO is the perfect cutting solution for applications requiring precise circular holes to be cut in a range of materials. The versatile set consists of bi-metal hole saws, arbors, pilot drill and an arbor extension, making the set ideal for cutting holes in material without damaging the surrounding areas. This robust set is ideal for use with power tools to carry out light installations, creating cable routes in desks and access points in plasterboard plus more, with a variety of sizes included to suit your needs. The high quality set is also supplied in a durable carry case with foam inserts, ensuring the contents are organised and secured when not in use.
Features and benefits
- Designed for cutting holes in a range of materials without damaging the surrounding area
- Highly durable bi-metal construction for cutting clean and precise holes
- Ideal for light installations, cable routes in desks and access points plasterboard
- Cut out foam filled case for a secure fit and easy identification of the correct or missing part
- Secure latches so box stays closed during transportation and storage
A hole saw is a circular shaped hole cutter, used for cutting clean and precise round holes into a variety of materials such as wood and metal, without having to cut up the centre of the material. Hole saws can feature an arbor, which allows them to be used with power tools and generally feature a pilot drill bit to guide the saw, preventing the teeth from walking and offering a smoother, more accurate cut. The main benefit of using a hole saw is the fact that less effort and power is required for the power drill to power cutting the hole, which in turn saves energy and preserves the battery life of cordless power tools. Hole saws are used by plumbers, electricians and builders for a variety of applications like:
- Installation of door hardware
- Creating holes for pipework, plumbing or electrical cabling and wiring
- Installation of drainage pipes
- Installation of light fixtures
- Creating holes or vents in masonry
What is included?
Hole saws: 16; 20; 25; 32; 40; 51 mm; Arbour: 6.5; 9.5 mm; 6.5 mm Pilot Drill, Carry case with foam inserts.
Why use a bi-metal hole saw?
Bi-metal hole saws are the most used type of hole saw due to their versatility with cutting various materials. They offer a much cleaner cut with reduced vibration, ensuring excellent precision and comfort. Bi-metal hole saws are manufactured by joining two metals together, offering a highly durable saw that is ideal for use with a wide range of materials.
|Diameter||16 → 51mm|
|Drill Bit Type||Hole Saw Set|
|Number of Pieces||9|