LEDiL CA12056_TINA2-W, Tina2 Lens Assembly, 50 ° Wide Angle Beam
Lagt till varukorgen
- Tillv. art.nr:
- Tillverkare / varumärke:
|Enheter||Per unit||Per Pack*|
|4 +||9,708 kr||38,832 kr|
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with Cree XP-E LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with Cree XP-G LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with LG 3535 Ceramic 2W (LEMWA32) LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with Cree XP-E2 LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with Cree XT-E LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Tina2 Series Assembly for use with Seoul Z5 LEDs Datasheet
- Lens & Reflector Buyer's Guide
LEDiL TINA2 Series LED Lenses
The TINA2 series from LEDil, are a family of round LED lenses with 16 mm diameter. There are two types of lens within the TINA2 family, one with a black PC holder and one with a white PC holder. This range is designed for use with a single LED and come in a wide variety of options including clear or diffused. They also offer a range of beam angles from a spot to extra wide, and even an oval beam option. TINA2 lenses direct the light from an LED light source through the lens to achieve the desired beam emission type with a uniform output.
Made using an optical grade PMMA, the TINA2 lenses offer a high UV and temperature resistance. They are fastened using an adhesive tape. TINA2 lenses have been designed and optimised for use with a variety of LEDs. Due to the rapidly changing nature of LED products customers are strongly advised to consult the latest manufacturer data for compatible LEDs.
The viewing angle produced (the full angle measured at the half peak luminous intensity value) will vary depending on the chip size, colour and position of the LED.
LEDiL Single LED Lenses
|Kit Contents||Holder, Lens|
|Emission Pattern||Wide Angle|
|Viewing Angle||50 °|
|Dimensions||16.1 (Dia.) x 9.7mm|
|Number of Legs||2|
|Clear or Diffused||Diffused|