Se alla Hole Saws & Core Drill Bits
1401 I lager för avsändande samma dag
Pris (ex. moms) Each
|1 +||115,72 kr|
- Tillverkare / varumärke:
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
Lagstiftning och ursprungsland
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Introducing the high-quality range of RS PRO bi-metal hole saws, ideal for cutting perfectly round holes in metals, plastics and wood up to a depth of 32mm. These RS PRO hole saws offer a hardened cutting edge that is welded to a tough alloy steel body, making them extremely durable and hardwearing, especially with the bonded construction reducing the possibility of shattering under load. They can easily be attached to power drills to easily and quickly cut perfect and accurate holes in stubborn materials and are available range of sizes available to ensure that every possibility and application is catered for.
Features and Benefits:
- The RS PRO hole saw offers a hardened cutting edge (6tpi alternate set) welded to an alloy steel body
- The bonded construction reduces the possibility of shattering
- The alternate teeth per inch blade allows for a smoother and higher accuracy cut, regardless of the material
- The hole saw is suitable for use with ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood up to a depth of 32 mm
- A wide variety of sizes available in this RS PRO hole saw range
- 14-30mm diameter saws require a 6.5mm arbor
- 32-152mm diameter saws require a 9.5mm arbor
- Arbors, pilot drills and core removal tools are available to purchase separately
A hole saw or holesaw is a circular shaped hole cutter, that can easily cut a perfectly round hole into a material, without having to cut up the centre of the material. Generally, hole saws use a pilot drill bit, often called an arbor, at the centre of the saw to prevent the teeth from walking and offering a smoother, more accurate cut. The main benefit of using a hole saw is the fact that less effort and power is required for the power drill to power cutting the hole, which in turn saves energy and preserves the battery life of cordless power tools. Hole saws are used by plumbers, electricians and builders for a variety of applications like:
- Installation of door hardware
- Creating holes for pipework, plumbing or electrical cabling and wiring
- Installation of drainage pipes
- Installation of light fixtures
- Creating holes or vents in masonry
Do I need to buy an arbor for this hole saw?
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Drill Bit Type||Arbor|
|Number of Pieces||1|