Handheld wireless microphones are like a standard wired microphone, but a wireless alternative.
How do they work?
Much like any wireless device, you can expect the same functions with this wireless alternative. By producing its own signal back to a receiver box or station, it will transmit your audio and output it to a connected speaker as intended.
Features and benefits:
● Move without restriction
● Reduction in trip hazards from cabling and wires
● Great sound quality, similar to wired alternatives
● Less concern for damage to wires and cabling
● Light weight receivers
● Some systems allow more than one microphone to be used at once
● Own wireless frequencies to avoid noise dead spots
● Good battery life up to 14hrs+ on some devices
● Light weight microphones
● Receivers with LED screens and user input available
● Festivals or performances
● PA system in places of work / business
● For your home studio or own projects