We stock a large range of air conditioning and climate control products. You will find portable and fixed air conditioners, evaporative coolers and dehumidifiers from renowned brands. We also supply space or room heaters, wireless and wired thermostats and central heating controllers along with a complete range of related accessories and kits.
Whats the difference between air conditioning and climate control?
Both of these components come under the wider topic of HVAC which is an acronym for heating, ventilation and air conditioning, as a result, air conditioning units are a key component in modern living and most modern industrial buildings, hospitals and offices have air conditioning which can cool or heat the temperature of the air. Something else that is often controlled is humidity which comes under the climate control category. Climate control is similar to air con in the sense it references controlling the air temperature, but it is set and maintained to a specific value continuously.
What should you consider when buying air conditioning units?
- Are you planning to use your unit indoors or outdoors?
- Is it for domestic, commercial or industrial use?
- Do you need it to both heating and cooling air?
- Do you need climate control such as dehumidifying properties?
- Does it need to be portable or wall-mounted?
- Do you want it to be part of a ventilation system?
- What capacity of space is required for it to cover?
- Can it be retrofitted into an existing system?